java - GAE/Datastore: How to model my data for frequently updated statistics? -


Say I have a unit that has been called user and I want to store statistics about the user, for example how many pages they saw. My dilemma is that I should store a property called "Page-Overview" or a new user called "UserStatistics", which will store all the statistics and store the data in the user unit as it will be linked to a single user.

Because I will need to use many transactions to get the information that related to the institutions that will be otherwise very small, only to read, and needs related, because I think It was probably better to make a new unit for this data to reach (memory) a lot ... if I store these data in the original unit, will it create multiple overhead, or is it B Electricity is no more? If I do a lot of transactions on one unit, will it slow down reading from it?

"itemprop =" text ">

You should store updated data often in a separate unit. Every time you update an entity, you spend writing costs on each indexed property even if these properties do not change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -