icons - Android application logo implementation -


I have created a logo using the paint and saved as a logo.

Now I want to change the default ic_launcher logo for my logo.

I know that I need to copy my logo in the res / drawable folders. I added the same file to all druble and changed the Android manifest.xml . In the Android manifest I selected "App" and then changed the icon name to logo.png instead of ic_launcher . I think I need to change the proposals, but I do not know the parameters of the drauble folders do you know how can I optimize them?

Use Android Asset Studios.

Select the launcher icon and select the picture at the top. There you can upload an image and the rest is taken care of for you. You can edit some things about the image here and there is also a preview below when you are finished, click on the download. Just below the zip preview The zip will contain all the images for all the necessary offers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -