html - iOS's UIWebView loading URL with apostrophe -


The one app I have a UIWebView uses to load a local HTML file Does. The file is called "Newton's second law. Html" for example, but due to that epostrophe, the file will not be loaded. I have tried to take Apostrophy after that. So my question is how can I load a local url with apostrophy? Is there a key to escape that I can use? I loaded the file from this line: Failpath is the full path to the file

  [_ webView loadRequest: [NSURLRequest requestWithURL: [NSURL fileURLWithPath: filePath]]] ;   

Thanks!

What's the use of you have tried to load the file:

 < code> NSURL * url = [NSURL URLWithString: @ "/ path / to / your / file / newton \ 's.html"];    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -