python - How do I select an element with the exact class using cssselect in lxml? -


I am scanning LXML HTML on the web, but I'm having a problem when I select HTML for example :

  html.cssselect ('a.asig')   

Let me select elements as class = "asig" but selection also contains elements in which their ID For example, "acig" occurs:

  & lt; A class = "asig drcha" ... & gt;   

What can I do to get the elements only and not the elements of Aceg? Thanks! Use either html.xpath and adjust accordingly, or

Look for the following code, to find out when there is a lot to find in the class. Lxml import HTML sample = '& lt ;? XML version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"? & Gt; & Lt; Root & gt; & Lt; A class = to
  "acig" & gt; I'm right & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A class = "asig drcha" & gt; I'm wrong. & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Root & gt; 'Tree = html.fromstring (sample) print tree. xpath ("// a [@ class = 'asig'] / text ()") [0] print tree.cssselect ("a [class = 'asig']") [0] .text   

The result is as follows:

  I am right I am right [ending in ss]   

Note how the last line cssselect was used to hope that it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -