build - Configure OpenCV on Codeblocks -


I would like to use OpenCV with CodeBlocks. But I do not have to configure codeballs about "project build options". I must be precise where the functions of headers and OpenCV

First of all, I have tried to follow this tutorial: but makefile I had some problems in step 4 with the configuration of. In fact, I'm not sure I would have to use a semi-cac to read openCV functions.

Can you help me configure the build options? I think I need to add "Include C: \ OpenCV \ Build \" compiler to search directories, and about Linker, what should I add? How to add librairy to CodeBlocks?

Thanks

Actually CMakeLists.txt exists here: .. \ opencv \ sources \ CMakeLists.txt

I thought Seema would have searched. After that, I use Camec in the right way and I have made OpenCVI, I do not use saigwin, I use the windows shell. Therefore, after this, I have tried to make an example of OpenCV code in this tutorial, and it works!

Now, when I try to make a project already coded I am not successful. In fact, this is a code made by another person, it uses OpenCV and C ++ and also has Java code for Android but I only want to create and execute a C ++ code.

I chose the same setting for OpenCV, but how can I know what should I add to the "compiler" and "linker" section?

Thank you for your help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -