sql - How to rollup multiple rows when Inner Joining two tables -


I'm living with a SQL command where I add two tables I have two tables: a 'restaurant' Table And a 'review' table. Relationships There are many reviews of a restaurant. After joining the tables, I have many reviews for each restaurant, so I end up with many duplicates for each restaurant. I only need to find a restaurant once I've applied results to group duplicate restaurants lines to produce the code so far:

  a.Restaurant_Id, a.Restaurant_Name, a.Restaurant_Location, a.Restaurant_Image , One. Select Restaurant_Thumbnail, a.Restaurant_Owner, where one of a.Restaurant_Description restaurants (reviewed b b.Restaurant_Id where a.Restaurant_Id = b.Restaurant_Id) exists,    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -