scala - Playframework I believe is using java 7, I'm getting Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 -


I am using playframework 2.2.2 on OSX.

My command line report I am using the Java version is the following:

  Java version "1.6.0_65" Java (TM) SE runtime environment (1.6.0_65-B 14-462-11 M 460 9) Java HotSpot (TM) 64-bit server VM (tomcat 20.65-B4 4-462, mixed mode)   

I used to contact Tomcat's JDBC Pool I am using, and when I load my app, I get this error:

  [runtime expiry: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org / apache / tomcat / jdbc / pool / poolconfiguration: unsupported major.minor version 51.0]   

Now if I'm wrong then correct me, but I believe that any kind of game is in its Java version Which Java 7 is correct? I remember that it was produced somewhere else while using play, but I have to find out how I saw it.

So here's the problem, is that the game is being compiled using Java 7, but when I run it using version 6?

Note: I do not use the play command to run my app, but I use b / c to use sbt I have many projects and Then I just

>

How can I fix this problem because I am losing something which is happening.

2.2 Play Java is compatible with 6 and 7. Do not ship with Java yourself, so your build will take a version of Java that is already on your system.

Run the command as you can see, the game in the Java version of the path or JAVA_HOME Uses.

  if [-z "$ JAVA_HOME"]; Since you are getting a runtime error with the Tomcat class, I think it is not most likely the compilation problem. My guess is that you are using the version of Tomcat that requires Java 7 or higher, like Tomcat 8. See for more information.  

By the way, you can configure SBT / Play to make sure Java Java 6 by giving some options to Java compiler:

  javacOptions ++ = See Seq ("- source", "1.6", "-target", "1.6")   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -