mysql - Importing Databases into MAMP on a Mac -


The hard drive on my Mac is failing, so I installed the Mavericks on the external hard drive and installing my websites there. I also upgraded to MAMP 3.0 .

However, I copied all of my original data from my original hard drive:

  Application & gt; MAMP & gt; DB & gt; MySQL   

But when I open phpMyAdmin in my browser, only one database is displayed which is preinstalled with MAMP happened. Do I have to make all my databases with scratch, or is it an easy way to import them?

Note: When I look at the markers of my database folders in finder , on all sites pasted in two places there are dark blue bars on their icon. I have some of it There is no clue.

I made copies like you straight away, but your way looks strange:

  Application & gt; MAMP & gt; DB & gt; MySQL   

Is this a complete path? What should be MySQL mysql ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -