java - Cannot use JSP property group configuration with jetty-runner 9.1.4 -


I am trying to establish a new development machine. I usually use Jetty-Runner to run my application. .war file (this is a strips-based app)

The latest version of me (1.9 4), I think that when I try to run my .war file, I get an exception:

  java.lang.IllegalStateException: No such subnet: __org.eclipse.jetty.servlet. JspPropertyGroupServlet__   

I actually have a & lt; jsp-config & gt; is my block in web.xml :

    

If I comment on it, then I do not get an exception. I really want that proposal because I do not want to manually add it to every file. Of course, I am doing the way I have always done that, where "always" is a very long time.

Is there a new way of doing that stuff to include a JSP proposal, or is there something wrong with my JET runner or what?

edit - I did not make it clear that I am a web.xml , for a long time the JT-runner (old version) With it, this is happening to me with the new JT-runner version (I have not tried an old man, but I will do it).

remove another edit - version 7.6.15 remove that exception (on the same .war file).

(From Mailing List - Credit Jain Bartel)

This is a bug We had introduced with a change in 9.1.4 to preserve the order of servlets and filter announcements. Somebody has picked up a bug for this:

I have fixed the head:

This fix will be backed up in the upcoming 9.1.5 release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -