Is it possible to change S/MIME Content-Type header info with openssl? -


I am trying to verify against it. I am using OpenSSL (of course, patched), to generate S / MIM using the following command:

  openssl smime -sign -in in CCDA_Inpatient.xml -out signed.mms-cignare mine Which signature generates an e-mail that stops appearing like this:  
  MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: Multilanguage / signed; Protocol = "application / x-pkCS7 signature"; micalg = "SHA1"; Limit = "---- 405E0406EDC1940F520C0423E0C587FA" This is an S / Mime signed message ------ 405E0406EDC1940F520C0423E0C587FA Content type: Text / plain   

The problem is that the content- Type: Text / plain . I'm also required to add content-type: text / xml - and some other headers, but the problem is that when I add these other headers, I get an error from TTT Which tells me that my signature is invalid and that

the value of the message-digest attribute does not match the value value

Which I believe That the signature is based on the whole part, not the cave L content

So basically I'm looking at one of the two options:

  1. Is there any way I can modify the header and it's the same order Can I keep my own signature?
  2. How can I make my own smime.p7s using a message that I'm actually trying to generate a signature file?

    triggers the -text parameter if you If you leave it, then openssl will treat whatever you put it on the MIME email (which means you should put some headers on it).

    For example:

    CCDA_Inpatient.xml

      Content-Type: Text / xml & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt ;! - Rest of the document here - & gt;   

    and then sign it without -text :

      openssl smime -sign - In CCDA_Inpatient .xml-signed signed.mmg-cigner my.crt -keymy.key   

    and voice! Your header will be your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -