Geolocation api javascript -


I try to alert my latitude and longitude, but it does not work. I am making a global variable, and I change this variable in the function. I do not see my other functions as global variables . I do not know what the error is.

  var latitdue; var longitude; Navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition (function cores (status) {longitude = condition calls; lame; latitude = condition.calls.latidad;}, function (error) {warning ("error:" + error.code);}, { Capable high altitude: false, expiration: 10000, max. Ed: 1000}); Function A () {alerts (longitude, latitude); } a();    

Its a typo error "Latitude" does not change in var latitude var latitdue;

And to access the computer's location, popup or hint on the browser bar "Allow"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -