c# - Weird versioning problems with AWS -


I just advanced to Amazon's latest SDK, 2.0.13.2 Unfortunately, I now have a problem with Amazon .3.Model.PutObjectRequest class . This denies a timeout property if I have

  Amazon.S3.Model.PutObjectRequest title Rewest = new PutObjectRequest () {Baltimania = Bucket name , Key = newFileName, ContentType = packet.ContentType, InputStream = new MemoryStream (packet.Buffer)};   

Then all work well, but as soon as I add to the title

 . Timeout = new timespan (0, 15, 0);   

This still compiles , but the runtime

method was not found: 'weird Amazon .3.Model. PutObjectRequest .set_Timeout (System.Nullable`1) '.

What is particularly frustrating is that if I comment on the line which sets the timeout, and can step in all this set method, then I Amazon Click on .S3.Model.PutObjectRequest , press F-12 and look at the type of metadata and clearly view the timeout property. However, if I try to use it anytime, or even try to see the property in the Quick clock window, then I get the top mistake.

I tried to clean, reconstruct, uninstall and reinstall with NewGate, and even restoring bubbles does not work.

Adding your own answer to an incredibly small chance is another problem for another person.

Many of our various projects are wildly different. The NAT version is 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5. As such, I am trying to figure out which project to be given to Nugget, it has been found that the compiler feels that I was on an earlier version of AWSDK which was the property of this timeout on the PutObjectRequest object, while the runtime We were killing recently, which does not do this property, hence runtime error

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -