swing - Can NBM (NetBeans Module) application run as standalone java application -


This question may be a very dumb question, but I'm totally new to the NBM application.

I have created an NBM application in Net Beans. I really liked making Wizards App in Netbeans, it's very easy and easy.

Can I run NBM application as standalone wizard application? Like an executable jar app.

If not, there are any frameworks I use to build a swing wizard application.

Please loot on this forum for the solution. We can not make the NBM project as a standalone Java application.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -