python - How do I get index of line -


I am reading the file, how do I change the signals of each line? [lines.strip ()] Print Title [0]

For the lines for the title, then when I enter my first line excel If I read in, the line variable is equal to the line value in the axle, but how do I know that which point is it?

Usage:

 For  index, quote (excelRead, Start = 1): keywrds = [] title = line.split ("+") title = [lines.strip () in title) Print title [0] Print index   

Start parameter computation indicates that you want to start index instead of 0, instead of 0.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -