git - Unable to push ruby on rails master project to heroku windows 8 -


Whenever I do git my commaster then I have a problem, Returns the error:

  Invalid path! Syntax is: git@heroku.com< App & gt; .git where & lt; App & gt; Your app's name is Fatal: Could not read from the remote repository Please make sure you have the right access rights and the repository is present.   

I have used MSysGit and I have made a ruby ​​on the rail project, pushed it to the Gitball. Then I successfully validated the myoku login in the project folder. Horokoo successfully created an RPA keypair, it was added for it. So I try to push for it and it fails every time, is anyone able to help?

The problem is that your SSH key is being used yet uploaded to Heroku I am not familiar with your GIT client, but what you need to do is get your SSH key file, then run:

Harokee Keys: /path/to/my/key.pub Add

This will upload your public SSH key to Herook, so that you can push your repository.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -