couchdb - Updating a Couch Document -


Assume that I have an existing couchdb JSON document hosted on the server. And I want to add some data to the document that I can do? The document says that the following data is already in:

  "User: [{" name ":" John "," lastname ": doe"}]   

I want to add another user:

  "user: [{name": "jane", "last name": doe "}]  < / pre> 

Can it be done with curl and PUT ? Assuming that I receive the document ID of the document from the server and do something like this:

  curl -X PUT -d $ new http://127.0.0.1: 11898 / database / $ documentid "  

I tried the above which had failed, so wondering if there is any way to update the thinking document by adding new stuff.

You can use "" to make partial updates of documents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -