python - Running rbtimer from emperor -


I have a web application managed by a monarch and two separate vassals. Because they both write in different data sources, I need to synchronize both a file and that's why I decided to add a timer job to my emperor. To:

  [ uwsgi] strict = true die -on-term = true memory-report = true uid = www-data gid = www-data emperor = xxx.ini logdate = true import = synchronize   

and It is synchronized .i : import from uwsgidecorators import rbtimer, lock INTERVAL = 10 @lock @rbtimer (INTERVAL) def synchronize (): "" "synchronizes data between Redis and PostgreSQL Land. " "Print 'aaa'

I run my emperor in this way: uwsgi --ini emperor.ini But nothing happens, the console 'AAA' 'Never print.

What else am I missing?

You need a process (a worker or mule)) A worker to run the signal handler (Adding socket directive) or adding a mule (twisted = true) In case of mule you need to add target = mules to @ rbtimer decorator)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -