php - Symfony Forms - Is it possible to create a single entity from two forms? -


I understand that you can embed the form in some other form.

  • UserCoreType: Username , password , email
  • UserPersonalType: I want to do this with a registration form, which included both of these types, and I only provide personal information I want to create another form to update (i.e. not really a new look, just use UserPersonalType)

    I try to create 2 different user entities How can I do it for each form? I need to build a unit.

    OR

    How can I restrict the field? If I had to create just one user type, how can I make it so that the unit can be built earlier?

    For registration form simply enter UserPersonalType in UserCoreType Embed and use individual UserPersonalType to update personal information.

    UPDATE

    You can also use a single form for registration and updated information. Some fields use PRE_SET_DATA on the EventListener to read only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -