xml - Android Multiple Screen Support not working -


I created my application only in one layout but now I need to support high resolution screens. I have JSON to get images from ListView . Images have shown good size on the 4-inch device, but the tablet images are on: Cropped up and down, so I added

    

This code, which appears then from list_v.xml to droble-xhdi and droble-xxhd copy was done. And then i

  android: layout_width = "fill_parent" android: layout_height = "174dp"   

to

  Android : Layout_width = "fill_parent" Android: layout_height = "350dp"   

But still the XML file is running in my application layout folder. How do I set it to run XML file in the draweble-xxhdpi folder?

You can set your XML layout file to drawable Folders !!

Instead of just put it in:

  Layout - Small layout - Big layout - xlarge ...    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -