osx - Detecting screen capture in progress -


How can I find out when the screen shot selection (CMD-Shift-4) is in progress?

I have a custom window that is trying to behave like a menu (this situation comes out of the item). Part of this behavior is rejecting it when the user clicks on something else, which I find out using a CSECCTap. In a case where I want to make a click to dismiss don "t , is there any way to find out if the screen shot selection starts?

I'm talking about some of your screen capture features:

/ usr / sbin / screencapture is running.

I opened the Activity Monitor, sorted by Process ID, and hit the CMD-Shift-4 Screen Capture for the duration of the screen capture, at the top of the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -