mfc feature pack - AFX/MFC Intercept ALL command messages -


I am trying to use CMFCCmdUsageCounter to track order usage in my program. For this class I call AddCmd (ID_COMMAND); ID_COMMAND is handled / sent every time.

Since there are thousands of ID_COMMAND in my program, which are handling millions of codes ... it seems impossible.

I hope there is some easy way to stop all orders sent in my program. Is it possible to override the SendMessage () / Post Message () functions? (It is also not sure if it will get all the commands) Perhaps some MFC functions that pass through my virtual function in every way before passing it normally.

I am sorry that my understanding of MFC / AFX message is limited. There is no help in trying to track ID_COMMAND usage.

Take a look, in particular, I'll start with the WH_GETMESSAGE type hook provided you with a combination of hooks Can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -