java - Custom cell editor not behaving correctly -


I created a custom cell editor to display an error message when the user enters wrong information, but having a problem It seems as though I have an inquiry that it works fine, but if I add another check or I will break the whole thing with another probe and display an error, then it does not make any difference I do what I am doing.

Edit: Another question, if I want to print it soft hyphen in my second statement, then I did not parse the parsing code correctly. It prints my error how can I fix it?

It is decided

In your case two true statements of the statements are true Try the values ​​and you will see what happens if this is not a man or if it is a meter, then this is not a man, so LHS is true. If this is a man, then it is not that it is so true. I believe you want & amp; Amp; . Instead of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -