DOM Scripting Javascript, set element value -


I aim to add a button to the screen through the click of any other button. I can successfully add them, but they are empty (i.e., no text).

I tried to determine the value with this technique:

  addButton.setAttribute ("value" "click me");   

It has been unsuccessful, the odd thing is that I was able to set the element ID successfully with the set attribute function.

Then I tried the following:

  var x = document.getElementById ("buttonId"); x.value = "click me";   

The above button did not have to be added at all.

Maybe I'm missing something but I do not think why the first method will not work.

Note: All of these buttons have been made to fly so that the standard:

  & lt; Input type = "button" value = "click me" />   

will not be enough.

Any help appreciated.

addButton function (elementId, value, name, type) {// an input type dynamic Create form var element = document.createElement ("Input"); // element to different attributes element.type = type; Element.value = value; // Actually? Do you want the default value to be typed? Element.name = name; // More names too? Var foo = document.getElementById (elementId); // Adding element to page (in period) foo.appendChild (element); }

Try it out.

Example Bella:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -