asp.net mvc - get the full path of a file (Not for upload!) -


First of all I apologize if a person already answers this question but I am looking for an answer Was and my specific questions Here's what I want: I want to get the full path of a file (local file path), I do not want to upload the file using my asp.net, instead I am using the dropbox API, and it's full path This locally required local file to work properly (except for Firefox because they do not allow it for security reasons). But I'm able to get the full path with Internet Explorer and I am using IE 11 to: Form ["Fileuploadcontrol"]. Tostring (). As I said it works for IE but only when I deploy it at local level does not work and the local server takes the path.

Maybe I'm not using the right control, but I'm just a file browser where I can get the full file path.

Once again: I do not want to upload the file, I have to give full path to the Dropbox API

Apart from this there is no security problem with my browser. I can change my settings manually and bypassing the security barrier to my FF and IE and I can get the full path. Instead, I'm posted on my website which means that I can use the website for every user.

Would you recommend that:

1) without full file path Upload file to server (there may be a security issue to keep the passphrase missing).
2) Then save to the file in your temporary folder (maybe temp ).
3) Use the path of the temporary location on your server to upload files to Dropbox. 4) Remove the file from the temporary folder if not necessary now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -