actionscript 3 - How to get rid of UITextField padding? -


No padding was ignored due to no padding being in existence? I'm really confused here I do not want to red areas (please ignore the potato colors, I'm just debugging)

Debugging using Flash Firebug - with the plus in the top left The dark blue border shows the entire UITextField inside my label component. I was found around the web about how to properly measure the text to fit the container and it is a breaking issue for those fixes.

screenshot

Does anyone have any idea how to get it ? I just want to scale my text dynamically when the window is resized and the result of the container changes as a result.

EDIT: It is important to note that the label is applied to the scale, I can tell that the padding is still when it is small, but without scaling it will pay very little attention

If I have problems like this, then I debug it using FlexSpy ... To observe the elements, and to change the qualities in real time, to get things like this. Electricity easy. This may be of some help ...

Example of running FlexSpy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -