usb - What should Connection Settings in Windows Mobile Device Center/Active Stync be when connecting to a handheld device? -


As of today, I'm no longer connected to my handheld device.

According to the Windows Mobile Device Center, it can not even see it, for this reason, the device does not appear either in Windows Explorer.

Some settings have been altered in some way - see for more information.

So I was fooled around with it to see if it had to work again:

I booted the device several times and I booted it.

I rebooted the PC again. <

I changed the connection settings ("Bluetooth" to "com1"), although it seems weird, it stops "Allow USB connection"

I also changed all the hardware: crib, USB cable, and power cable; I also put a battery in the cradle (it was not the first one). nothing helps. Now the Windows Mobile Device Center looks like this:

Enter image details here

Is this my settings? (Motorola / Icons) What should they do to connect to the handheld device?

Or are they not even necessary (settings) problem?

UPDATE

It says:

"In the left pane of the Sync Center, click Set Up New Sync Partnership. If your device appears in this list If it does not, then it does not support the synchronization center. "

It appears, but how:

image here Enter details

" See Sync Tweak "shows nothing, and neither" see sync result "

when I try to set up a" new sync partnership " I do not think I need this proposal:

Enter image details here

(I need it

update 2

in the end then It is connected.

Since nothing was working, I ignored the advice and the signs, which I had seen on the difference, and to determine the values ​​which seemed to be the most. Ozical:

I have all the following checkboxes checked, in the second dropdown, "Comm 1" and the second "Work network" when I accepted those changes, WMDC (Nie ActiveStync) closed I have to do it manually Nrarnb, and happiness and enjoy the wonders, it finally connected again.

Update 3

Now the device has lost its connection "then suddenly" - and the "Connection settings" dialog of ActiveStync (Windows Mobile Device Center) in any way to your specific checkbox Backed up, "Allow data connection on device when connected to PC":

Enter image details here

What a dread !!

For me, anyway, this is how to see settings:

Enter image details here

Note that "on the device when connected to a PC Allow data connection "Tickbox is not even visible ...? !?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -