Ruby substitute for goto -


How can I do something like this in Ruby?

  if variable = do something then do a do do do elsif variable = something different do do do do do do do do a do c do do da = with set of loops If else b = set if there is a set of loops with loops of some other then d = the last step   

searching for a way to accomplish something like that in Ruby I'm sure The answer to this question is somewhere, but I do not know what to say. I got some information about a gem which allows you to use goto but I like to learn to do it correctly (I think it might be a joke) I write myself a code I like it, but if my question helps answer, then I can put my actual code.

If someone can tell me in the right direction.

If Goto is not a joke, then why is not it okay to use it?

A, B and works for it and use them

for example For:

  end of DIF A # code lot   

You can now only A by getto A can do.

In addition to this instead of using it / if you can use the switch case, so your code looks like

  A case variable when some BD when BCD and CD end    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -