javascript return false form onclick not working -


I've done this one million times to prevent the button from going on, return the wrong from onclick but for some reason, this One button on one page in this form ... it ignores it

  submit input type "" onclick = "return false;" Value = "copy" name = "btnCopy" id = "btnCopy9" & gt;   

I have also taken a javascript function from here, so it really lies on itself. However, this button is submitting the form. Why can not I stop it? Any ideas?

I do not see anything particularly strange about this button. I hope this is staring in my face and I am not seeing it.

  type = "submit"   

this The reason is that he is submitting the form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -