I'm not able to call classes from scala AST. The classes are not being found -


I want to know how to create nodes so that they instantiate classes in that code. Currently, it is not able to recognize the nodes if I modify the code.

  object test {def main (args: array [string]) {val a = new avi; }   

}

  class avy {} class pra {}   

after the node I have created in AST And replace the Validify node for the parameter

  val newRhs = select (new (intro ("Pvt"), newTermName ("& lt; init>");); RetTree = Treecap. Waldiff (VD, Modes, Names, TPT, NRHHS);   

I'm getting the following error

  error: not found: value pra   

I know if The way I made the node is wrong and I have to do something else to change the AST I am passing this Ratati in the transformer class. Type type is not found in type type of compiler. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

change ident ("pra") identity (newprint name "Pvt")) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -