gpu - CUDA: it is possible for a kernel to return a break to CPU? -


I am using c program CUDA parallelization, and I was wondering if it is possible to return to from to CPU My program essentially is for the loop and I do several parallel actions within that loop; At the beginning of each iteration, I have to control a variable (just measuring the improvement of the ongoing improvements), which remains at GPU

My wish is that the variable In order to control the control over CPU to loop (I have a slight kernel <<> <1>> ).

I have tried copying that variable back to the CPU and controlling the CPU, but I was afraid, it sloows the overall execution down.

Any advice?

There is currently no way that code running on the CPU-enabled GPU code is hosted on the host CPU While stopping, it is not absolutely clear what you are asking about, I am certain that the answer is simply not because there is no available or interrupted mechanism available in any host party device code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -