c# - Split and Merge MP4 video -


I have a desktop application (MFC) in which I now have to split and merge the MP4 video. I have searched a lot and almost nothing has not been found online Please help me with some signals how to proceed and use whom. Partitions and merging should be done on a timeline basis and not on the basis of size. Code is in VC ++

Can I get it with a Windows Video Encoder? If so, how do you know about the methods exposed in WME? DirectShow (now part of Windows SDK) provides editing services (EDS), but I recommend that ffmpeg () is a better alternative, because it supports a wider range of formats (like H.264-) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -