angularjs - Failing to load route with Angular inside of Phonegap -


I'm new to angular and can not figure out how to get a way to work inside phonegap. Here is my angle code:

  var app = angular.module ('app', ['ngcquis', 'ngrssr', 'ngsnities', 'ngrut']) $ RouteProvider.when ('/ test', {$ routeProvider.when ('/', {templateUrl: 'app / view / main' html ', controller:' main control '}) TemplateUrl: 'app / view /test.html', controller: 'testControl'}) $ routeProvider.otherwise (Approx; {redirectTo: '/'})}; App.controller ('mainControl', function () {}) app .controller ('testControl', function () {})   

I am trying to use with '/ test' this link inside my main website:

  Click & lt; span & gt; Click & lt; span & gt; to go to & lt; a href = '/ test' & gt; here & lt; / a & gt; test page.   

If I click the link inside the link, then I get 404 in the console for the local host: 4400 / test /

Like I said I'm new Congress is so much that I say both ways The provider can match up, but I can not load the page while clicking through the link.

Support is always appreciated

I think you havehtag before slash Required.

& lt; Span & gt; Click & lt; a href = '# / test' & gt; Here & lt; / A & gt; To go to the test page, click & lt; Span & gt;

Hope this solves the problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -