php - Wamp syncing issue -


I have 3 pcs in which they are all installed WAMP servers. I wanted to synchronize them, so when I develop a website, I want all the files to be updated on 3 pcs.

After Googling, I came across the famous Dropbox and Google Drive. I succeeded in syncing my PC 3 by pointing the sync folder, etc. to my local host.

However, when I copied the "Data" folder to mysql folder, I saw that there are 3 files, Ibdata, ib_logfile0 and ib_logfile2 are big in size (almost every 50 MB) and whenever I use the database, then these files increase in size continuously. I

So I will not keep these 3 files in sync, because more than 100 MB data will be downloaded and enhanced.

Google Drive and Dropbox will not let me select which files do not synchronize in their selective sync options

What will be the best solution?

Firstly a solution is necessary? I understand that Dropbox uses a high compression during sending files, so if your sending is 50 MB files can be 1 Mb files or less. (MySQL text in particular, with text and repeated syntax, is highly compressed.)

Secondly, I suggest using a buffer folder in addition to a local folder sync software (solution) This is the last one where you will be able to filter the file.)

Wamp's data folder - & gt; Sync local directory software Sync # 2 (folder that you do not want to sync) - & gt; Folder # 2 is synchronized by Dropbox / Google Drive.

Almost all local folder sync software has functionality to set custom ignore rules, so those 50MB files will not be copied to the # 2 folder, can not be synchronized in your cloud storage.

Not at all elegant, but as you said that there is no unseen list in the Dropbox / Google Drive, so it is not that you can not do this even less than the ideal solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -