How can I prevent the OTA update for Google Glass? -


The XE16 update has been brought to Google Glass with bad surprises (such as the removal of video calls or applications that I have Has been removed), I am wondering if there is a way to stop OTA updates?

I do not want to root the unit (and void my warranty) and I know that I was fully charged on the WiFi connection battery ... but it is very risky and not very efficient

At least I would say "no longer, please do not" or something like that. :)

Thank you

The only way to get your bootloader and / or your device Roots and you will no longer receive OTA updates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -