failed when install laravel and start artisan server -


When I try (before I get an error installing Laurel, but I forgot what the error was

I get this error

  requires the Mcrypt PHP extension     

P> I'm really sure that I have installed php5-mcrypt, and some people recommend putting mcrypt.ini in / etc / php5 / mods-available

 < Code> sudo ln -s / etc / php5 / conf.d / mcrypt.ini / etc / php5 / mods-available sudo php5enmod mcrypt sudo service apache2 restart   

But I have found that in the folder I can not find mcrypt.ini

< P> Just check the folder / etc / php5 / mods- - Available mcrypt.ini.dpkg-new file, you need to rename or copy this file to the current directory with the name mcrypt.ini, and the server Start or Laverne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -