datetime - Windows 1 second precise time sync -


I have the database and application server of my web application running on various Windows systems. I want these two server clocks Should be in sync on 1 second Threshold At first I thought about using windows w32time but later I found out that it does not guarantee accuracy.

What is the best way to achieve this?

I've found that domain time II () on synchronizing windows clocks can be very effective. This may be overflowing for its need - as the other said that any basic NTP synchronization should be able to achieve 1S consolidation - and Domain Time II aims to improve it better than that.

Though normal Windows device is a bit difficult to setup and monitor - while DTII takes care of everything for you and keeps good equipment for monitoring / warning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -