asp.net - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed Web Api IIS 7 -


I should disclose that my experience with IIS is very limited. I am trying to install a web API service on IIS 7.5 on the Azure server running Windows Server 2008 R2 DataCenter. Whenever I post to the service using the postman, I'm not allowed "HTTP verb used to access this page" error. "Allow: Get, Head, Choice, Trace" Looking at the feedback header through Fiddler, I see the following line under the different category.

I have deployed this application using a WebDeploy package and therefore it will be a virtual directory under the default Web site it is configured. My current IIS configuration follows: IIS configuration

made me try a few things included are:

  • verification is not established is that WebDAV be

  • edit the default web site and sink project the following handler mapping to allow all actions: ExtensionlessUrlHandler- integrated -4.0, ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_32bit, ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_64bit, and ISAPI-dll

  • default Eb site and sync app running under both DefaultAppPool which is set to .NET Framework 4.0.

  • Sync app targeting .NET Framework 4.5

  • I request filtering for default Web site and sink The app has been created and made sure that the post action is allowed under the HTTP action stream.

    I'm at a disadvantage as to what's next, so any signals are very appreciated.

    After working with a colleague, we managed to get on to an extent Web API service . It currently displays an error message, but it is one that we have made, which means that the code actually hit us IIS_APPPOOL \ DefaultAppPool to database permissions for the user and again through registered aspnet_regiis command IIS Was with .net 4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -