Weird error while running docker command "no such file or directory" -


I'm new to Docker and I use Ubuntu 14.04.

Here's what I have tried: $ sudo docker bridge Ubuntu: $ 13.10 Shadow docker run Ubuntu: 13.10 echo "Hello World" 2014/04/21 20:17:12 Any such file or directory $ sudo docker ps - L Container id image command created condition PORS name 5f7495c94c0d Ubuntu: 13.10 echo 'Hello World' 21 minutes ago (1) 21 minutes ago suspect_rechi

The problem is that the command did not come back

I think this problem All around The correct problem reported on is

This works for me "Linuxmint 17" Only install apparmor-utils

I have established Doker with the official repository of Linimimint 17. These are the official repositories of Ubuntu 14.04

Hope it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -