vb.net - Initialize 1 dimensional array of TreeVew Nodes -


I am using TreeView Find method to find a node in the TreeView control. If the node is not found, then I will make it. Later in this process I pass the node in the second process. The search method gives a 1 dimensional array of nodes. When I create a node I need to make it as a 1 dimensional array, so I can pass the same type of thing in the new process. This is where I got stuck.

While creating a node array I can not use the new keyword and I am not sure how to start it when I try to use any of my assets, it throws an exception Because it is still nothing I have got around it only by passing the first element of the array given by the Find method, but it is still to annoy me. I am not clear at all and I do not Know what it is.

  Dim ThisClaim () TreeView.Node As ThisClaim (0) Text = "New node text"  

You must specify the size of the array when creating it . You should then add the TreeNode object that you add. TreeView.Node '1 as an array of TreeNode (upper bound = 0) this clam (0) = new tree node ("node node text") as' Dim ThisClaim (0)' Instant the tree node and use it inclaim (0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -