rest - Passing parameters in BODY with GET request -


I want to pass some data in the body of the request, but I am using the GET request because I Want to modify and send it back?

I know that it is bad practice to use the body with GET requests.

But what should I do with this situation if I want to make the correct restore service ?

P.S. I'm not changing any object on the server. I'm not putting any new objects on the server.

Want POST Something like that

  post / hash {"myInput": ...}   

The response has a hedged value that there is no rule that the resource created by the server Should be maintained.

From:

As a result of the action taken by the POST method, there can be no resource which can be identified by the URI, in this case, 200 or so (OK) Or 204 (no content) is not a proper reaction situation, whether it depends on or not - the reaction involves such an institution that describes the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -