c# - Page navigation WP8.1 -


I have created an app for WP8 and I have a page navigation such as navigation service Navigate (new URI (...)) and worked well.
I am now trying to develop a WP8.1 app and can not understand how it is going.
I get the following error The name 'Navigation service' is not present in the current context. . I have two pages and I want to navigate between them.
How can I do this?
What changed?

To navigate to the main page. एक्सएमएल, you can use the frame navigational (typef (menopause));

I would recommend reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -