sitecore - Using IoC container in a multi-site environment -


I am setting up an architecture for a new project. For this project, we will be using Sitecore 7 Using CMS. As you know, Sitcom supports multi-site environments. This means that the 1 IIS example can be used for multiple sites because the cyclor resolves them to use the right code and content.

I will have the following hierarchy for this project:

  • Website B p> We should be able to add as many sites as we want. Every site has data, business and presentation levels.

    I also want to use IOC containers such as Castle Windsor , Ninject or Integration . I want a generic container / colonel for the core and then I want to be able to register the class for specific sites. Therefore, the category I register for Website A should not be resolved for the unity in website B

    I think that you can make baby containers to me site Context Contact There is no good way to force the child to apply to use the container while completing a certain requirement. Ninject

    Ninject I found the stuff on the relevant binding, designated scope and modules that I liked very much I thought that I create a NinjectModule with the relevant binding and when I solve the reference Will investigate. I did not find the good and normal way to do this.

    However, after a few hours of googling I could not find a good example or tutorial how it can be achieved and how it should be done in the best

    Hope I do not have any priorities for which I want to use.

    Hope someone will shed some light on my problem so that I can make some progress. Thanks in advance

    Look at Windsor, they are a good solution for multi-tenant applications, as well as Mike There is a multi-tenant environment in Hadlow.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -