objective c - iOS app structure -


I'm very new to iOS and I'm hoping someone will be able to give me some insight into the program frameworks / books which I sell in the architecture of the iOS app, for example, News stand application.

Are there additional programs that 'run' outside the Newsstand app or are the modules loaded inside the original app? And how do you refer them in the appstore?

I want to make bookshelves for some books. Each book is made using Cocos 2D (works like a game) and they need to be sold separately, but they should be 'related' to their bookshelf. All the books of bookshelf already downloading, etc. have to be 'managed to save, edit, delete'.

Will anyone be able to provide some guidance? Since I do not understand the architecture, I do not even know where to start my search.

Many thanks!

I think you should split your problem into smaller parts or modules. First Learn about Cocos 2D Then look for UICollectionView to look like a shelf. Then integrate UICollectionView into Cocos 2D. Also look for UICollectionView to read

and .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -