mathematical optimization - Julia: How to find a list of the elements of a Composite Type -


Let's say we're using the rosenbrock function, created by John Mills White. Can anyone tell me what features / methods will I get from this function? [2] ^ 2) ^ 2A = Optimize (F, [2] ^ 2 = 100.0 * (x [2] - x [1] ^ 2) 0.0, 0.0]) Attributes (A)

I am interested in grabbing customized values ​​to create a distribution primarily, prejudices, estimated standard errors (in data samples with estimated data) , Etc. to test for the values.

OK, so I find out how White has created for the package.

  & gt; a.minimum 2-element Array {Float64,1}: 1.00001 1.00001   

I have also found

  & gt; a.itures 60   

However, I'm still not sure how to find the list of elements of the whole type

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -