javascript - Non-scrolling image needs relatively placed trigger and brake -


here ...

... I have a non- Scrolling Advertisement This works very well in the right-hand column, but I need some more changes. First of all, the stop-scrolling action begins with a full pixel amount from the top of the page, instead, I need an action from the first one, starting with a full pixel, in which " relProd "ID. I do not know how to specify in javascript.

Secondly, I need to start scrawling over a certain pixel amount above the orange ad in the lower part of the picture. (In other words, it needs a "break" at a certain point, it does not cover orange ads.)

Can anyone help me? I searched everywhere for answers. I wish I knew more JavaScript

Thank you!

I think it would be best that you read it so that you can position an element on the screen Then you can set a function onscroll which will scroll up / down every time a user scrolls

something like this:

  window.onscroll = function (e) {If (in this case) {// do this} else if (in this case) {// do this}}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -