java - Getting test coverage results with Cobertura -


I am using Cobertura 2.3.0 to analyze my project for testing coverage, and give me a < / P>

  Error: The main square could not be found or could not be loaded. Source.sourceforge.cobertura.instrument.Main   

When I tried to execute cobertura-instrument.bat from the command line, I have seen this batch file and it is from% COBERTURA_HOME% / lib folder There are many JAR trying to load which does not exist. I have manually downloaded these jars but I am getting other strange errors.

  java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class net.sourceforge.cobertura.instrument.pass1.DetectIgnoredCodeClassVisitor is the interface org.objectweb.asm. As a class visitor super class   

Is it possible that this release was incorrectly updated? I do not see a way to do this work in any other way. Apart from this, does a work know the testing-coverage utility, possibly a separate version of Cobertura's work?

I have tried Nounit and many others, but I have not got the kind of clean production which I know that Cobertura can produce.

Answer this question in the hope that it can help someone.

At the time of writing, Class Knotfand is a known bug with throwing exceptions in some circumstances with Cobertura. See the following problem tracker page:

For some time, I have gone with EclEmma Eclipse plugin for EMMA for my test code coverage, and the way I wanted to get good, beautiful results .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -