css - bootstrap class not working with select -


I am working on Ruby app on Ruby and I am trying to reduce the size of selection. I have 'bootstrap gem' installed for my application. Here is the code

  <% = f.select: fromyear, (1995 .. time.nan.year) .to_a. reverse ,: include_blank = & gt; {: Year = & gt; "Select year"} ,: class => "Input-less"%>   

As I have seen the values ​​of the square of this question but it seems that it is not working with this selection I have tried

 < code> & lt;% = f.select: fromyear, (1995 .. time.Nan. yayer) .to_a.reverse ,: include_blank => {: Year = & gt; "Select year"} ,: style = & gt; "100px"%>   

But nothing happened to tell me what I'm remembering thanks

Try it

  & lt;% = f.select (: Fromyear, options_for_select ((1995 .. time.Now), .to_a.reverse), {: include_blank = & gt; Select Year '}, {: class =>' input-small '})%>   

Or you can here inline with a select tag with a

  & lt;% = f.select (: fromyear, options_for_select ((1995)) Style. Time.youan) .to_a.reverse), {: include_blank = & gt; 'Select Year'}, {: class => 'input-small' ,: style = & gt; Width: 200px; ', Required: true})%>    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -