android - Save whole logcat to device -


I know there are so many similar questions but I (hopefully) have checked them all.

My question is: How can I save the Entire logs on my device? Currently I am running logcat -d but it only gives me the log-in relation to my app. I need full luteq, as if I adb logcat -d> Logcat.txt When I do this from my PC, I get a large file, but when I go on my device, I get only a small file. I also have the logcat - F , but it does not save anything on my device.

And yes, I have & lt; Usage-permission is using Android: name = "Android.permission.READ_LOGS" /> and root permissions

When you run it is your host PC ADB lockout- d & gt; Logcat.txt will save all logs

On a Windows machine:

To get a log related to your app only

  adb logcat | "Package name of your app" & gt; Find Logfile.txt   

to get a log with time values ​​

  adb logcat -v time | "Package name of your app" & gt; Find logfile.txt   

You can either provide a package name or a PID.

Search for searching grep instead of Linux

If you are using Android Studio, install the debug app in your phone. This log only for your package name

This answer may be useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -