python - Include post data from a second form when submitting -


I am working on a DJ ango template that includes two forms. Let me first one main and one sub-phone main Want to be able to deposit and receive postal data of sub with it. The sub has options for the main and I need to change the main and choose the same options as the sub.

I have everything set to be that I can get post data from the main but I do not know how to include sub

Does the Django come with an optional ???? Line Formula ??? An application that separates forms into multiple web pages maintains state in a backend so that full server-side processing is delayed from submitting the last form.

Read the official documentation here:.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -