osx - Can gnu utils on Mac such as gobjdump parser Linux ELF binary? -


So basically I have some ELF binaries that are compiled on Linux 32 bit.

And I want to analyze it on my Mac 64 bit.

I am trying to use gnu utils like gobjdump and greadelf installed by homebro.

However, when I tried to pulsate Elf Binaries using GoGdspump, I found this error: : gobjdump: Hello: The file format is unclear gobjdump : Match format: elf32-i386-nacl elf32-i386 So my questions are:

  1. Is it possible to analyze 32-bit Linux ALF binary compiled Macs on their gnu utils Use?

  2. How to do this if possible?

    Yes, to specify the object code format, - target = bfdname option. Maybe you want the option elf32-i386 .

      gobjdump -x --target = elf32-i386 hello   

    reference: man gobjdump

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -